AppLabx | Singapore Web, Mobile and Creative Agency Terms of Service
By using our service, you agree on the following conditions
- If performance of this Service or any obligation under this Service is prevented, restricted, or interfered with by causes beyond either party’s reasonable control (“Force Majeure”), and if the party unable to carry out its obligations gives the other party prompt written notice of such event, then the obligations of the party invoking this provision shall be suspended to the extent necessary by such event. The term Force Majeure shall include, without limitation, acts of God, fire, explosion, vandalism, storm or other similar occurrence, orders or acts of military or civil authority, or by national emergencies, insurrections, riots, or wars, or strikes, lock-outs, work stoppages, or other labor disputes, or supplier failures. The excused party shall use reasonable efforts under the circumstances to avoid or remove such causes of non-performance and shall proceed to perform with reasonable dispatch whenever such causes are removed or ceased.
- Unless having obtained prior written permission from AppLabx, you undertake that you shall not divulge or make known to any other person or use for the benefit of itself or any other person, persons or corporation the use of any of the confidential information of the Service ("Service user") or of being an Affiliate of AppLabx Pte. Ltd. ("Affiliate" or "RP")
- Each Party shall hold harmless, and indemnify the other Party against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, and expenses that may be asserted against the other Party arising as a result of acts which include but not limited to mishaps, and errors, if it can be proven that there was no malicious intent, or negligence by the other Party.
- This Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Singapore law.
- In relation to any legal action or proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Service, the Parties hereby irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- AppLabx will have the final say in regards to the conditions, prerequisites and terms of this Service and might change the terms without the prior notice of the Buyer.
AppLabx | Singapore Web, Mobile and Creative Agency Terms of Service for Affiliate
By being our Affiliate, you agree on the following conditions:
- Company hereby appoints Affiliate as its non-exclusive Referral Partner ("RP") for Services offered by Company. RP’s sole authority shall be to solicit orders for the Services of the Company in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. RP shall not have the authority to make any commitments whatsoever on behalf of Company.
- RP shall use its best efforts to promote the Services and maximize the sale of the Services.
- RP shall convey any correspondence received before, during and after terms of engagement with customers, clients and/or buyers introduced to Company.
- Company reserves the right to solicit orders directly from and sell directly to any end-users or other customers, clients and/or buyers. RP is given authority to solicit orders from all potential customers, clients and/or buyers in their network.
- RP shall agree that he/she shall not engage any referred customers, clients and/or buyers or customers, clients and/or buyers of Company for additional work or furthered relationship outside of the arranged work and relationship held with Company and customers, clients and/or buyers during the term of this Agreement and for 12 months thereafter (“Restriction Period”).
- RP is an independent contractor, and nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed to (i) give either party the power to direct and control the day-to-day activities of the other, (ii) constitute the parties as partners, joint-venturers, co-owners or otherwise, or (iii) allow RP to create or assume any obligation on behalf of Company for any purpose whatsoever. RP is not an employee of Company and is not entitled to any employee benefits. RP shall be responsible for paying all income taxes and other taxes charged to RP on amounts earned hereunder. All financial and other obligations associated with RP’s business are the sole responsibility of RP.
- Both parties shall hold each other free and harmless from any and all claims, damages or lawsuits (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of negligence or malfeasance acts of RP, its employees or its agents.
- Basic Commission: 10% commission on any of the Packages Sold, whereby Sold is when the customer, client, buyer made payment or transfer payment to AppLabx designated bank account and no refunds are made.
- The Company shall have the rights to alter, change, edit the Commission Schemes at any time and without prior notice to the RP. It is the responsibility of the RP to inquire periodically on the Commission Schemes.
- Unless having obtained prior written permission from the Company, the RP undertakes that he/she shall not divulge or make known to any other person or use for the benefit of itself or any other person, persons or corporation the use of any of the confidential information of the Company.