AppLabx | Singapore Web, Mobile and Creative Agency Terms of Service
By paying for this service, you agree on the following conditions
- If performance of this Service or any obligation under this Service is prevented, restricted, or interfered with by causes beyond either party’s reasonable control (“Force Majeure”), and if the party unable to carry out its obligations gives the other party prompt written notice of such event, then the obligations of the party invoking this provision shall be suspended to the extent necessary by such event. The term Force Majeure shall include, without limitation, acts of God, fire, explosion, vandalism, storm or other similar occurrence, orders or acts of military or civil authority, or by national emergencies, insurrections, riots, or wars, or strikes, lock-outs, work stoppages, or other labor disputes, or supplier failures. The excused party shall use reasonable efforts under the circumstances to avoid or remove such causes of non-performance and shall proceed to perform with reasonable dispatch whenever such causes are removed or ceased.
- Unless having obtained prior written permission from AppLabx, you undertake that you shall not divulge or make known to any other person or use for the benefit of itself or any other person, persons or corporation the use of any of the confidential information of the Service.
- Each Party shall hold harmless, and indemnify the other Party against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, and expenses that may be asserted against the other Party arising as a result of acts which include but not limited to mishaps, and errors, if it can be proven that there was no malicious intent, or negligence by the other Party.
- This Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Singapore law.
- In relation to any legal action or proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Service, the Parties hereby irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- AppLabx will have the final say in regards to the conditions, prerequisites and terms of this Service and might change the terms without the prior notice of the Buyer.